Saturday, September 08, 2007

God is faithful

from everlasting to everlasting you are God (Psalm 90:2b)


17 But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting On those who fear Him, And His righteousness to children’s children,
psalm 103:17



Blessed be the LORD God of Israel
From everlasting to everlasting!
And let all the people say, “Amen!”
Praise the LORD!
Psalm 106:48


Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
The LORD is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
and his understanding no one can fathom.
Isaiah 40:28


The LORD has appeared of old to me, saying:

“ Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love;
Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you.
Jeremiah 31:3

2 comments:

Sallygram said...

Thank you! I needed that.

annie said...

And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies all around me; therefore I will offer sacrifices of joy in His tabneracle;
I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the LORD.
I would have lost heart unless I had beliecved that I would see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
Wait on the LORD; be of good courage. And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait I say on the LORD!
Psalm 27:6, 13-14