I just thought this was an adorable sight. Xander lined his boots up next to Faron's.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Arianna's a big girl!
Arianna is really walking now. She has been taking steps for a couple weeks but this week she is walking across whole rooms. It is very cute and it's funny how all the sudden she looks like another kid running around. She has also heard "no " a lot more often this week than ever before!


I just thought this was an adorable sight. Xander lined his boots up next to Faron's.
I just thought this was an adorable sight. Xander lined his boots up next to Faron's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
How sweet. Love the picture of the boots too! How precious. I know I've said it a million times, but you're children are so beautiful!
How crazy that she's walking. Her birthday is getting close. What do the other kids think of her walking?
for the first couple days Alexander kept saying, "look, Nana walking!"
She is so beautiful and an awesome personality into the bargain. Walkie walkerson. That boot shot could go by the hands on the bible shot!
Grammy
Post a Comment