Monday, December 03, 2007

Gettin all Christmas-y

It's been kind of fun this year getting ready for Christmas, I don't know if the kids get it more, or if I'm just feeling more Christmasy, or what, but we are having fun. Trees and lights, the nativity set is out so all our pieces are singing like mad. (in case that makes no sense, each person in our nativity set sings a Christmas Carol. Joseph sings "What Child is This", the Donkey sings "O Little Town of Bethlehem" and on and on)

Arianna is almost one and it seems like she grew up a ton over night. She is really trying to walk now, several steps here and there and standing for a long time. She gets all excited about it too. She is also developing quite a personality, knowing exactly what she wants and making it known to all. Tonight at dinner she yelled at Faron the ENTIRE time he was feeding her apple sauce, because she wanted the spoon herself.

Speaking of which, here's a breakfast a couple days ago where she got to have the spoon herself!




Somehow I just skipped past Thanksgiving, so to sum up the kids got to play with their Hazen cousins and had a great time. This is the best picture I got of all 6 of them, Ari wasn't really into the whole laying still thing. We'll try again at Christmas!

3 comments:

annie said...

maybe you got some our christmas cheer. Our's has been somewhat diminished this year. I'm glad you've got it going on though.

annie said...

I want pictures of you and Faron dressed for the christmas party. You had someone take a picture right?

Vera said...

we didn't take any pictures :(
we weren't really that dressy, just casually dressy, but still more dressy than I ever get.