Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Maryville Christmas

Usually we have Christmas with Faron's Family on Christmas Eve, but this year he had to work on Christmas eve, so we had Christmas Saturday. We went to Tenna's house and had a nice lunch and LOTS of presents, and then there was a blizzard and we got snowed in. They closed the highway, so that was pretty much the end of our travel plans! Matthew and Tenna were nice enough to put us up in their living room, and the kids thought it was a great deal to get to spend all day and night playing with Ella and Lane!


I think I mentioned LOTS of presents.

Arianna loved the wrapping paper. She did enjoy a few of the presents inside, but she really had fun with the paper!

quite a scene.


Every year the cousins make ginger bread houses. This year we also made a ginger bread tree. We had a little trouble with our house construction (it fell flat) but it was fun all the same.




3 comments:

annie said...

I think making decorating gingerbread houses is a good tradition. do boys do that sort of thing?
I'm sure they loved being snowed in at Auntie Tenna's house. I used to love ice storms.

Anonymous said...

I remember when Uncle Nathan made a gingerbread house with blue tarp roof! So boys do. These pix look like so much fun. The one of Grandma and Isabella must be framed for Sharon!
Grammy

Anonymous said...

What a lot of fun on this Christmas. Loads of love and so much fun. Great pictures!!