Sunday, February 03, 2008

our week

This picture pretty much sums up our week. Laying in bed, being sick, watching movies. From Tuesday til this very moment this is pretty much what has been going on. Sophia, Alexander and I are feeling pretty much better now, not totally , but mostly. Ari, Isabella and Faron caught it later, so they are still sick!These are some cute pictures of Ari from before she got sick. She got the binoculars and was walking around looking at things through them, but usually only got one eye covered. Once I grabbed my camera she started laughing and took off running down the hall, so I had to chase her down to get these pictures!


7 comments:

annie said...

sickness is the pits

Anonymous said...

So sad.. hope all are feeling better today. Miserable to be sick all week. Lots of tlc... Grandma

Annette said...

Hope you are much better by now. Sicki-poo is the pits!

Micki said...

Feel better soon Hopper family!

Anonymous said...

I hope you all feel better soon!
:(

Anonymous said...

My poor, poor babies. Isabella looks awful in that bed shot. Good thing I wasn't there to see it, don't think I could take it. But isn't Ari precious? And in her elephant chair too!
Grammy

Anonymous said...

So not fun. Hope everything is all better now. I can't believe how big Ari is!