Ari thought it was great fun crawling all around the fabric!
Xan and his eyes!
These cracked me up, cause they are fighting over this doll. Ari is screaming her lungs out at Xander ( he had stolen the doll from her).
The look on his face cracks me up, like, geesh, what's up with this chick!



Ari loves to find crayons or pens, and then walk around til she finds some paper, and go to town. Today she found a crayon and a piano book!



6 comments:
that backdrop looks like fun. Ari has to sceam...she's the youngest, for the time being. Even if you have one more, I think Ari will share the role of the youngest with that one. I just think she's a princess, which means youngest.
Cute pictures! I can't believe how grown up all the kids are looking!
I love Alexander's manly handsome chin. These pix are studio quality !!
YF
Great pictures! Your kids are so cute, and changing so much!
They do what kids do naturally...they have fun. Love the backdrop, will give professional photos.. G
Ari looks like such a pro with that pen! They're all so beautiful and photogenic. And how cool to have a pro backdrop!
Post a Comment