I like the idea of decorating a while page with different faces the kid makes. It's cute, like one of those booths at the mall or something. What's the little bench for?
the bench is just for a set around decoration kind of thing. I got it at goodwill a couple years ago and it has been waiting to be altered. I just thought it was adorable.
4 comments:
I like the idea of decorating a while page with different faces the kid makes. It's cute, like one of those booths at the mall or something.
What's the little bench for?
the bench is just for a set around decoration kind of thing. I got it at goodwill a couple years ago and it has been waiting to be altered. I just thought it was adorable.
I just love pictures of Sophia. Her expressions crack me up.
I love the bench!
Phea is sure funny... the bench is great. Fun to see the kids every few days. Sure miss them.
Post a Comment