Friday, April 18, 2008

Climbing

Arianna has discovered the joys of climbing, cause ya know, my life was slowing down a little too much. So now, about a hundred times a day I pull her down from the kitchen table, either a chair or the actual table. She also likes to climb up on the piano bench and play piano, or find the step stool in the kitchen and take it to the counter top then climb on it and see what she can find.
Also on a climbing note, Alexander discovered today that if he dumps out the shoe box he can stand on it, grab the rail going up the stairs and climb the wall, mountain style until he gets to the ledge.
Neither of them have bled yet today, so I think that's a success.

3 comments:

annie said...

adventurous children. I can't think of Arianna walking or climbing or being that old. Weird.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, when I was with them this week, she even stood in a kitchen chair and ate from the table. With a bowl and spoon, just standing there like a big kid! She's adorable, and she finally likes me now. Vera called her "Grammified". Halleluia.
Grammy

Anonymous said...

Vera, she is so cute!
I am glad Ally doesn't climb. She's so clusy it's probably a good thing!