Usually I don't buy the shirts with sayings cause they are normally so bad attitudie, but I couldn't pass this one up.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
I think this says it all
Usually I don't buy the shirts with sayings cause they are normally so bad attitudie, but I couldn't pass this one up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
I've seen that shirt and thought 'that's true.' He looks old!
I think the same way you do about those shirts, but you have it right this time. That shirt ROCKS!
I LOVE IT!
Hee hee.. The smile says it all.
WHERE did you get that?! I LOVE it! :D I'm always getting that comment (or a variation thereof) from strangers in public! "Oh, I bet you're tired at the end of the day!" I'm with Anna...when did he start looking like a little boy and not so much like a baby/toddler!?
There are some good shirts out there! Is he learning to cheese for the camera, or was that a natural smile? He's so precious. Completely guileless, just livin' his life...
He is changing right before your eyes! Compare this picture to the pic you posted just 5 days before. He's starting to look like a kid:) I love that shirt...too cute!
Post a Comment