Friday, April 25, 2008

Oreos

Mint flavored oreos, to be exact.
The kids had a lot of fun with them. Ari enjoyed her first oreos immensely.



after a while Ari noticed that everyone else was dipping so she squalled at a cup of milk until she was allowed to dip also.

7 comments:

Tabitha said...

I love the expression on Sophia's face, and I think it's awesome that Arianna already knows the best way to eat an Oreo is with milk. I noticed that Isabella took her Oreo apart as well.

TX2MOM said...

OMG, Vera! She just melts your heart. That is the cutest picture. I love messy face pictures. I have a framed pic of my kids with messy baby faces. It just captures babyhood.

How dare you make her eat an oreo without a cup of milk...don't you know oreo is milks favorite cookie:)

Jessie said...

I love it!! You're fun!

Anonymous said...

The picture's tell it all.. Best treat in the whole world.

Anonymous said...

I love their faces!

Anonymous said...

Squalled! And I know that's right! Could they BE any more adorable?

Sallygram said...

That anonymous was me.