nice. Sophia looks like she's hula-ing and Isabella looks like she's singing to the heavens. Dancing/singing in the rain is the bomb.
What sweet pictures! I can't wait to see the layout you do with this.
How fun! And how does Ari manage to figure out what's going on all the time? I like Sturgis' head in the corner, it's a wonder Joey isn't near!Grambo
I love these pictures!The birthday party post is great too! The picture of your dad makes me laugh so hard!
That looks like a lot of fun. Scott takes the kids out to jump in rain puddles. I stay in the house and keep dry:)
How fun!!!!
I think I already commented on this but I don't see my comment. That looks like so much fun! They are so cute!
What fun...Singing in the rain.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
nice. Sophia looks like she's hula-ing and Isabella looks like she's singing to the heavens. Dancing/singing in the rain is the bomb.
What sweet pictures! I can't wait to see the layout you do with this.
How fun! And how does Ari manage to figure out what's going on all the time? I like Sturgis' head in the corner, it's a wonder Joey isn't near!
Grambo
I love these pictures!
The birthday party post is great too! The picture of your dad makes me laugh so hard!
That looks like a lot of fun. Scott takes the kids out to jump in rain puddles. I stay in the house and keep dry:)
How fun!!!!
I think I already commented on this but I don't see my comment.
That looks like so much fun! They are so cute!
What fun...Singing in the rain.
Post a Comment