Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Anna's Birthday Present

Now that Anna has finally received her birthday present from me, I can post pictures of it. I made her birthday cake (decoration) out of nesting hat boxes. When you stack the 3 of them up, it creates a layered cake, and it was oh so very cute. I knew Anna would appreciate it, being the decorating and celebrating type.



This frog on the top layer is my favorite piece :)

4 comments:

Sallygram said...

That's adorable! You'll have to make one for the Hopper House, where it's always someone's birthday. I love the frog too, and the whispy green flowers on the bottom one.

Kiera said...

Cute "Cake"! I found your blog from my friend Cristina's! Small world huh!?!? We go to church together... Your kids are all getting so big! Isn't it sad how fast they grow! Thanks for the card you sent after we brought our sweet Noah home! We are having so much fun having a baby again! Living life is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

How totally cute! I love it. The frog is too adorable too.

Anonymous said...

Very very clever idea. Did you stack them inside each other and mail them ? What a total keeper BD gift.....down through the decades ! I sent her BD decs too.
YVFA