Thursday, June 26, 2008

Super Xander

These are a few pictures from when we were at Grammy and Pop's a few weeks ago. Alexander apparently got tutu'd and Grammy took pity on him (and Faron) and moved it up to be a cape. That, of course was a big hit since boys are apparently born with the desire to be superheros, just as girls are born with the desire to be brides.
He had already been wearing these glasses for several days, and any pair of Grammy's shoes he could find, so the "cape" completed the outfit.
I have a picture of him engulfed in this same tutu when he was a few months old, he layed on the girls bed and rubbed in on his face until he fell asleep. It's very cute and I was going to put it here to compare, but apparently that was before I went digital with my pictures, so I don't have it, it's in a scrapbook though, so if you want to see it you'll have to stop by :)

4 comments:

Christina said...

How cute! Dress up and pretend are just too much fun!

Micki said...

Just too darn funny! He's such a goof!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Ella and Lane got a good laugh out of this picture... they were still laughing a half an hour later. Way to go Super Alexander...