Thursday, June 19, 2008

Father's day/Pop's birthday

We celebrated Father's day and Pop's birthday at Gabe and Angie's house last weekend and the cousins got to play and play.
one of the main attractions , Baby Kaleb...Couldn't you just eat him up? He's so cute! (and naked, in the Buckner boy tradition)

No get together is complete without a dance performance and Isaiah was more than happy to be involved in this one.
Nehemiah preferred the fun game that happened before the dance started, when Isabella was setting up her "Stage" area and he (Nehemiah) would go mess it up, or, heaven forbid, sit somewhere he hadn't been instructed to sit. Then he would be tossed aside by Isabella, the stage manager, Nehemiah thought that was the whole point of the game, getting tossed, so he did it over and over.
Finally, a male dance partner!
Again with how cute he is!
I walked into the kitchen to see Isaiah like this. At first he thought he was in for it, but once he saw me take a picture he was pretty sure he was safe, so he kept on drinking.
Gabe rigged up a sprinkler/mister for the kids and they had a lot of fun playing outside for a while.


We had a lovely time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like such a fun day! I just love those new little babies!

annie said...

Kaleb is a cutie. He looks like both boys I think.
I think if Levi were there he would do what Isabella directed...as much as he could anyway.