Sunday, September 28, 2008

I've got you now

People have asked me before why I don't go do something for a whole day, or get a way for a weekend and leave the kids at home with Faron.
This is why...

I have said, "I'd come home and they'd have him tied up on the couch and they'd be dancing around him"
Well, this time I wasn't even gone, just in another room, but here he is tied up on the couch. And he slept through it all.

7 comments:

annie said...

oh my. that is hilarious. I can't believe he sleeps through a hostage situation. I hope you have an alarm system....

Anonymous said...

you are a S C R E A M !!!!!!!!!
Love
your fav aunt (YFA)

Micki said...

I don't think that I'd ever stop laughing if I were at your house!

Anonymous said...

BATMAN at work ........
YFA

Anonymous said...

Like father like son.. hee hee. Who did you say was in charge?

Christina said...

Oh my! That is just too funny!

I got tagged this morning and am sharing the love (it got me to finally blog again). Anyway, I tagged you on my blog. Have fun!

Jessie said...

Vera this is hilarious!!! Good job Faraon!