Vera, I'm so happy for you. Because when you are a photographer, it makes your brain notice and look for, all the beautiful moments in life. If you were in the house, frowning and obsessed with the chores, glad the kid was outside leaving you alone, see what you'd miss in life? And that's also why you're a good Mom. I'm just sayin. You are enjoying your life, instead of toiling over it. And that makes me glad for you.
3 comments:
very nice. When I look at the picture, after a few seconds it really seems like the sun is radiating and the light is moving or something. It's cool.
An artist at work... so nice.
Vera, I'm so happy for you. Because when you are a photographer, it makes your brain notice and look for, all the beautiful moments in life. If you were in the house, frowning and obsessed with the chores, glad the kid was outside leaving you alone, see what you'd miss in life? And that's also why you're a good Mom. I'm just sayin. You are enjoying your life, instead of toiling over it. And that makes me glad for you.
Post a Comment