Monday, September 08, 2008

New baby

Auntie Tenna (and the gang) came down last week for a day of playing and meeting the new baby. My blasted car needs transmission work, cause you know, I need one more thing going on, so we haven't been able to travel up to see the new baby yet.
So, on the day he turned 2 weeks they came down and I got to do a photo shoot with him. These are a few of my favorites from that day.





and a group shot of all the Hopper side cousins. 7 soon to be 8, these pictures don't stay current for very long so we have to get them while we can.

6 comments:

annie said...

I didn't even know she was pregnant until one of you blogs last week! His hair is so pretty and dark! Will it turn white blonde like the others? It'd be funny if they had one with dark features like you have one with light.

Anonymous said...

Hey... great pictures. Was so much fun the other day. We had a good time at lunch, the kids were all great. Hope to do it again soon....

Christina said...

I just love new babies! What sweet pictures.

Sallygram said...

Wow, he looks so much like Lane! He's just awesome. So glad he's here and healthy and adding to the numbers!

Anonymous said...

That was so cool you are so good with tacking pics. you kids are so cute to go hoppers

Anonymous said...

LOL...I'm with Annie...looks like this little guy matches your family! I'm hoping this bun is a fair-haired for Xander's sake...boy or girl matters not...but poor boy's gonna think he's adopted with all the dark hair in your family ;)