Today we had our first sonogram and got to see little baby #4. For those of you who haven't heard yet, yes, that's right, baby #4!At just under 2 cm there isn't a whole lot to be seen in this picture, but in real life we could see the distinction between the head, body, arms and legs. We could even see that this baby was VERY active wiggling all around the whole time we were watching it.
Today's sonogram was to confirm a due date, which is January 23rd. With a scheduled C-section it will be about a week earlier than that, so mid January will bring us our little winter baby. We will now have Winter, Spring (Isabella - April), Summer (Alexander - August) and Fall (Sophia- October).
We are all excited about our new addition, I'll be a little more excited once I am not feeling like death. The girls are thrilled, Sophia will not hear of the posibility of it being a boy baby, she says it is a girl named Lilly. Isabella says girl too, but she does at least acknowldege the fact that it could be a boy!


4 comments:
How awesome! :) You guys could have waited a bit longer out of deferrence to me...You realize that this means I've got roughly four to six months before it would be my turn to start up again if I'm going to keep up!? LOL Congrats! :D I'm really happy for you guys! So when is the house warming for the new (as yet unbought?) house? I vote for another boy to even things out for Alexander! :)
Awww - what an exciting day! So happy for you!
Thanks Vera for sharing that picture. I hope you get to feeling better soon.
Best wishes and congratulatiosn for you and your family with your new miracle!
Post a Comment