Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Vomit

So, I found out why I feel like death. I finally went to the doctor on Monday and I have an upper respiratory infection, which caused the ear infection that I have been batteling for about a week and a half now. So basically, my ear hurts, loud noises are not helpful and if I stand up or move about I will get dizzy and most likely vomit, lots. Oh, and I can't eat anything. It's been fun. The "good" part is that I have lost 10 pounds.

The kids have been great though, they can play really well on thier own. I have camed out on the couch and they just play on the floor or in the girls room. A TV would be a handy thing these days, but I am still glad we don't have one or they would be watching TV all day instead of playing all day.

No comments: