The kids had a blast playing in the water and running around all day!
Thursday, July 05, 2007
4th of July
We went to Maryville for the renewal of Grandma's annual picnic.
The kids had a blast playing in the water and running around all day!










The kids had a blast playing in the water and running around all day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
that picnic was pretty fun the one time I went. I remember feeling like an adult, because I came with my studly boyfriend in my car and everything.
I think Sharon's picnic is so Americana and perfect for 4th of July! I was too busy slave-driving my man to go this year. Isabella and Sophia told me they had a great time. Love the pics!
We missed Grammie, Pops and Anna but we managed to have a good time just the same. Maybe next year... Mad house but fun.
Post a Comment