What adorable pictures... I know little A loves his newest sister..Glad to see they are getting along so well.
Oh my gosh, I just LOVE that pic where they're all snuggled.. too, too cute!
Oh How Cute! It reminds me of you and Gabe, but Gabe was a year older than Zan. Gabe was reeeeeeaaaallll sweet to you like that. So, do you now have kid cliques in the home?
Alexander looks JUST like Gabe looked at that age in the next to the last picture. He's so tan and she's so lilly, like a southern belle. YF
I don't think they really clique, I think they really circulate and play with everybody...Aunt Lora can comment!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What adorable pictures... I know little A loves his newest sister..Glad to see they are getting along so well.
Oh my gosh, I just LOVE that pic where they're all snuggled.. too, too cute!
Oh How Cute! It reminds me of you and Gabe, but Gabe was a year older than Zan. Gabe was reeeeeeaaaallll sweet to you like that. So, do you now have kid cliques in the home?
Alexander looks JUST like Gabe looked at that age in the next to the last picture.
He's so tan and she's so lilly, like a southern belle.
YF
I don't think they really clique, I think they really circulate and play with everybody...
Aunt Lora can comment!!!
Post a Comment