I layed Ari down on our "Dora Couch" while I was getting everybody's shoes ready to go to the Library and when I turned back about 45 seconds later she was crawling over the top/back of the thing. She didn't actually go over, she climbed back down like a sensible girl.
Ari got a piece of broccoli to gnaw on while the rest of us were eating dinner last night, it was not intended for her to eat, just to chew on, so it was raw. She had fun with it and got lots of little pieces all over her.
This is our little mesh food dispenser thing that has been such a hit with all the kids. Arianna has a banana in hers. She very much enjoyed it, and got to be a very big mess. She was squishing banana goo all over the place, including her hair.
And then she went to the bath. Arianna seems to like a bath the way Sophia did, striaght in the water. She will have nothing to do with a bath chair, she just tries to climb out or flip the thing over. She wants in the water!


2 comments:
I like the second picture of her climbing over the Dora couch. Cute. Hopfully she'll be a pro with crawling and able to defend herself somewhat when we're there and all the kids are ca-razy together.
I couldn't love her more. I love her face! In one of those banana pictures, where she's looking up, she's got an Isabella look on her face. I can't wait for Anna to get to know her!
Post a Comment