6 months old! Crazy. I'm gonna have to meet her someday. I guess she kinda looks like some baby pictures I've seen of myself? She might as well, since she has my name in hers. It's only right. Are her eyes blue or green? They look both in those pictures.
5 comments:
6 months old! Crazy. I'm gonna have to meet her someday. I guess she kinda looks like some baby pictures I've seen of myself? She might as well, since she has my name in hers. It's only right.
Are her eyes blue or green? They look both in those pictures.
OH. MY. GOSH. I think that is officially the cutest hair I have ever seen in my entire life.
Looks like Bell did at that age, same hair do. Impish... and very cute.
Oh my gosh! Is that not the cutest hair style you've ever seen?!
Rock on with your bad 2 Sprouts! What a nice replay.
Post a Comment