Sunday, July 20, 2008

Pretty Flowers

one fun thing about this house is that we have no idea what is planted where. Since we haven't been here a full year yet, we never know when things are going to pop up. These popped up last week.

5 comments:

annie said...

oooo, those are pretty. That would be fun, discovering new things about your house every few months.

Sallygram said...

Stargazer Lily is that pink one! It smells heavenly. Did you smell it?

Vera said...

That's how Isabella describes them, the flowers that look like stars. I do smell them, actually I smell them every time I'm in the kitchen cause it wafts right in the window. The smell was very familiar and I finally figured out that they were in a bouquet from someone when Sophia was born.

Christina said...

How fun! It's like discovering fun treasures from time to time. And of course your pictures are beautiful.

Sallygram said...

That's so funny that you remember the smell from Sophia's birth---that's exactly what Anna said, remember a few blogs ago.