Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Baby Pictures

We had our sonogram today and here are a few of the best pictures. I know these pictures are hard to interpret but the technician did a good job of labeling them, so you might be able to make a lot of it out.

The picture on the right the baby was moving it's hand all around and the tech told the kids, "look the baby 's waving at you" so for several minutes after that Alexander was saying "wave, baby, wave!"


We are 20 weeks along, and that is the half way mark. My due date is December 4th, but our c-section baby's are usaully born a week and a half early, so sometime after Thanksgiving.

11 comments:

Jessie said...

Yay!!! I can't believe you're already half way! Hope you're feeling ok!

Sallygram said...

But is it a boy or girl?????????

Vera said...

Don't we all wish we knew!

annie said...

it's your last pregnancy! Can't you just find out this last time!!!!!! It's a boy.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Love sonogram pictures!

Christina said...

Oh my gosh! You're pregnant again! How wonderfully exciting for you guys. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

He's a healthy happy BOY !! TG falls late this year...27th. I wonder if you'll go before TH then ??
YFA

Micki said...

Congrats Hopper Family!!!

Tabitha said...

Yay! Those are some of the best sonogram pictures I've ever seen.

I'm with Anna, I think it's a boy! Congrats!

Jessica said...

Wow, these are great sonogram pics. Thanks for sharing! So excited for you guys. :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on number 5! Looks like another healthy baby to me. Do you have a "feeling" about the sex? I always did. I was right 3 out of times. Lorelei tricked me!

-Melissa