Night time has not been too bad, for most of her nights she only wakes up twice, though she has had a couple of nights of having a hard time falling back to sleep after she eats. I'm sure we will get it worked out though.
I am feeling pretty well, the first week is always the one to just get through, by 2 weeks I am pretty much back to normal, and I am looking forward to that. Faron and I are very aware of the smallness of our house this week, there's nothing like being cramped in a 900 square foot house with 4 kids 4 and under, and a mom who can't do much. We'll make it, I'm sure.
Here are some of Aria's one week pictures.


laying on Mama and Papa's bed


in a not quite so serene moment

Playing with her toys for the first time


3 comments:
I can't believe she's already a week old! And she's so cute. I havn't really been able to see her in the other pictures, but these were great. I'm still waiting for my cd's worth of pictures from mom.
Anyway, she's very pretty. And she does look somehow different from the others.
Vera, she is beautiful!
I could just gaze at these pictures all day, and I gotta tell ya, I don't even really like babies all that much! She's just beautiful Vera - you do good work, girlfriend! ;)
Post a Comment