Wednesday, January 10, 2007

countdown

2 more days until the baby is born. The girls give me the count down ever morning. They are so excited!

Sophia was asking me if we had church tomorrow and I said no, but the next time we go to church the baby will be born. She got all excited about getting to tell Miss Sharon (her teacher in class there) if it is a boy or girl. But she said if Miss Sharon is there she will tell her, but if it is anybody else she will "never tell them". She is fond of Miss Sharon.

I am trying to finish up all the "before the baby is born" stuff today, since tomorrow I have dr appointments and hospital appointments and stuff like that. So, I did get the kitchen cleaned, finished my lists for "the Grandmas", put away the things that were forgotten when I put away Christmas stuff, the baby bag is packed, the presents from the baby for the kids are packed, the laundry pile is shrinking. I still need to clean my room, and pack my stuff and Faron's stuff (don't forget the baby name book!) I think that is about it...

I'm thinking the next time I post it will be pictures of the baby reaveal.

3 comments:

annie said...

yippie for babies. It's wierd that Levi won't be the youngest anymore!
Can't wait to see pictures and know boy or girl. And most likely meet them in person in March or April

Sara said...

I'M SO EXCITED!! I can't wait for pictures..

Anonymous said...

She is here... although my son said it was a boy, I will forgive him (I bought boy cloths for Christmas) She is a little doll. She is perfect. Grandma