

In the hospital

We didnt' have Arainna's bassinet set up yet, so she borrowed her big brother's bed for her first nap at home.

Love holding my new baby sister

Isabella has been calling her "Ari"

Alexander loves Arianna! He is always trying to hold her and kiss her. He calls her "Nah-nah"





This is the outfit and blanket that all the girls have come home from the hospital with. Arainna got to put it on today and join the ranks.

Taking it all in


8 comments:
those pictures are price less. I love the outfit and blanket. What a great tradition. Thanks for sharing.
Oh my gosh, I can't get over how beautiful she is! You guys better give her a big kiss on her cute little nose from me!
She is so cute. I love the blanket and outfit idea for them all!
Look how precious she is! And she has beautiful eyes! :D The kids looks totally thrilled with the newest family member :) Can't wait to see her!
How precious! Now it's time to update your profile to mother of 4.
I knew Xander would be into the new baby, since when we were there he couldn't stop hugging Levi. Now he has his very own. I like Nah-Nah.
Vera,
Congrats! She is just precious! You got some great expressions in those pictures... your family is just getting more and more beautiful.
Much loves,
Nicole (dreadmama)
Arianna (did I spell that right? :)) is so beautiful Vera! Love looking at all the pictures. Thank you posting them here so we can take a peek at your new addition to the family!
Post a Comment