Friday, January 26, 2007

Just a normal day



For some reason, this hat/glove/scarf box is a favorite toy around here. I cannot tell you how many times this scene happens ever day. This is not a passing craze either, the girls played with these things last summer, and they still are. We could pick up hats 10 times day. I don't know why it is such a draw, but it sure is fun for them. Alexander gets all decked out and then comes to find me and say "Nnnigh" meaning nice, cause that is what I usually say to him, so now he just says it for me.






Isabella was cleaning her room last night and came to drop something off to me, looking like this. She says "the baby likes to be close to her mama"


This is from a lamp that was in the closet. The closet has no door so at least once a week one of them comes out dragging the lamp around. Yesterday it was a microphone. The shade was a hat.


This is Aria's response to the whole thing.



Reading stories.

3 comments:

annie said...

Isabella made a sling out of her own shirt? That shows what she's been observing for many years.

Anonymous said...

What adorable bunch... I enjoy this site.. I get to be with them every few days.. lots of love Grandma

Anonymous said...

I laughed too when I saw Isabella's sling...you can tell her mommy's a babywearer (how can you not be when you've got a baby with other littles in the mix?!)! Too cute! So it's Ari and Aria for now, eh? Where's her nonsense/has-nothing-to-do-with-her-name nickname? :) Totally enjoyed seeing you guys again...I can't believe how small she is!!! :D