Tuesday, January 30, 2007

pictures

I love these pictures...



Sophia wanted to read a book to Arianna. Aria was really good about it, she just layed there listening for a long time.



Tummy time for Arianna. Everybody else was in the kitchen so Ari got some alone time on the floor. She had fun for a while. Then she got mad, but she was lifting her head all around, then she was exhausted, so she took a nap!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures Vera! I especially love the one of Arianna's tiny little hands. That is so sweet!

Amber

Angie Buckner said...

Vera the picture of Arianna are beautiful. You always take great pictures and plus you got beautiful children as well. They make the picture. I can't wait to see them.

Sara said...

Ahhh.. love the first one! She is just gorgeous. I can't wait to meet her!