



Arianna Ilaria Hopper was presented to us at 9:30 am on January 12, 2007. What a baby girl this is! She was a whopping 7 lbs. 14 oz. and 20" long. She has been able to carry on quite a conversation! She is able to tell us when she is hungry and when she wants to go to sleep. We see her cute little mouth going and her toung shoots in and out just like Schmanny's. Then after a good feeding, she will gently lay her head down and tell us that she is ready for a nap when she refuses to keep her eyes open.


10 comments:
SHE IS GORGEOUS! Congratulations, Vera and Faron! Look at those beautiful rosebud lips.. oh, I'm so happy for you guys!
Vera, she is absolutely gorgeous! I'm so happy for you! May God's Blessings surround your home and minister to all of your family as you enjoy this new addition to your family!
Congrats you guys! I know you've got to be on cloud nine! :) She's absolutely beautiful (as expected! ;)) and I can't wait to see her! God bless and enjoy!!! Always, Mike, Val, Michael, Gabriel, Zechariah and ???
P.S. Only 7 lbs 14 oz? I'll be clinging to the hope that small babies are "in" this year - you're my trendsetter in baby world!! ;)
Ahhhh, what a sweetie patootie! Congrats to your family!
She is beautiful!
You gotta love those c-section babies. They don't get all bruised up, and not so much redness!
Congratulations! You have such a beautiful family! :)
I hope you start healing ASAP! We will be praying for you all!
Vera and Family,
Your new addition, your beautiful baby girl is absolutely the sweetest thing I've seen today.
Congratulations!
awwwwwww vera she is gorgeous!
Congratulations to you and your family!!
She looks like all the Hopper babies. Dark rosey lips. Olive skin. She does have lots of hair. I don't recall if the others did. Well, I know Xander didn't.
Levi's excited to have a little cousin. Can't wait to meet her.
She's beautiful! Congratulations!
Amber
Congratulations Vera! She has the cutest lil lips!
Post a Comment