Ari is growing a lot! She now rolls over a lot, and she even enjoys her tummy time these days! The cutest thing she does is all the cooing and talking that she does. If you talk straight to her she will coo right back for a long time, it is so sweet!
Trying to fall asleep on my bed

look at her holding her pacifier

cute little face!


7 comments:
She's beautiful!
Amber
Oh my goodness. She is so pretty! And look at all that hair!
she's so little! Most of her weight probably comes from her hair! Very sweet and cute though. I need to use one of these pictures to add to our "cousins" wall.
Oh my gosh, I just love her.. she is so beautiful, Vera!
What a doll, I can say that about every one of my grandkids.. it is so true. I must confess, I am not sure who she looks like though. I will reserve my opinion for a later date. But she has the cutest smile I have ever seen... G
such big eyes! they're beautiful!
Aunt MiMi calls her "ReplicAnna" and considers the case closed as to who she looks like! I'll bet she and Alexander and Levi are going to look alot alike. How fun. But I'm really knocked out by her personality and that cooing! She is going to be one straight-forward communicator. I look forward to that! How can there be too many children?
Post a Comment