I wanted to post this on Easter, but I couldn't get it to work. Well, I figured it out so, better late than never right? This is the song that we woke up to every Easter morning when I was a kid, and now my kids wake up to it.
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Dad is supposed to make me a copy of that song. I wish I would have had in on Easter for us to wake up to! Next year we'll have it!
Fell in love with that son when I was a little girl as well. I didn't know it by 2nd Chapter of Acts though but by Keith Green. We didn't listen to it religiously (pun intended ;)) each Easter, but I can't recall too many that we *didn't* listen to it. We play it every year for our kids on Easter as well (although we listen to it a lot during the rest of the year too...after all, why celebrate the resurrection only once a year?! Kinda like Christmas ;))...What an awesome song! Obviously more partial to KG's version, but I like the "chorally" sound that 2CA has to the original! Great video btw (considering how old it must be! Late 70's at best?)!
Post a Comment