Sunday, April 29, 2007

fun

I made these birthday party "momentoes" to send out with Isabella's thank you cards. You may recall that it was a princess party, so I "dressed" all these people up as royalty. It was a very fun project! I have been waiting until I got them all mailed so that I could post them. I have confirmation that the ones mailed last have been recived, so I'm hoping that means they all have!








I think this one is my favorite, I love the dragon riding baby!!







I did not have to add the earrings to this picture! Grandad was dressing up with the girls.


Ok, this one might be my favorite, I can't decide. I thought about putting "King of Pop" but decided not to, in case I was the only one who thought that was funny : )


Faron designed this card, and I did the putting it together part. At our princess party, when asked where his princess costume was Grandpa said he was still in the frog stage. So for his card Faron transformed him from a frog into a prince.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vera, this are the cutest fun cards! I love them!

annie said...

I like the one of Grandad with the earings. I don't have any pictures of him with Levi. I don't know how that happened. He must have held him at some point while we were there!

Anonymous said...

These were such a treat...a darling reminder of a fantabulous party (we got ours on Friday btw!).

Sara said...

I totally dig these.. I'm stealing this idea for Zion's party next year, k? ;)

Angie Buckner said...

Those cards were very neat - I like. I don't know how you have the time. I can bearly get my blog up to date. You are SUPER MOM.

VcdeChagn said...

I loved these cards. I haven't seen the real ones yet but thanks for sending them. We had a great time!!! :)