I got this off my friend Sara's blog and it was pretty fun. I did a google search on "Vera Needs" and these are the results (aside from the Aloe Vera results I waded through)
1. Vera needs no justification. Like all great art, the act of seeing is enough. (fabulous!)
2. Now Vera needs your help. We need to raise $1.5 million (I'll send you my address)
3. i have said it for a long time: vera needs to figure out how to be more self-sustainable. (I don't think this applies ;)
4. Vera needs to drop down to Light Heavyweight. (no comment)
5. Since Vera needs a reliable car, she asks her bank about auto loan rates. (I like my car, thanks though)
6. VERA needs to upgrade the. existing Mitaka correlator for domestic observations (I'll get right on that)
7. Vera needs to be put to eternal rest. (not yet please)
8. VERA needs to develop an effective. mechanism for gathering learning;. assimilating that learning and sharing. between projects (gotcha)
9. Vera needs to fight, (well, sometimes it just has to happen)
10. Vera needs to be down a few minutes (if that is lying down I'm all for it)
11. Vera needs to contact the relevant local sections for the Landmarks (this sounds too much like school for me)
12. all Vera needs is some warmth and acknowledgement (there you go, I think that sums it up)
13. Vera needs oxygen around her to fire ( I find that Oxygen is always a helpful resource.)
14. When Vera was ill, Frankie took care of her by doing her chores for her (thanks Frankie, come back over any time)
15. I mean, it’s not like Vera needs the money, right? ( I beg to differ)
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
This is great! I'm going to have to sort through "Valerie needs" now and see what I can come up with. I like how you apparently need to upgrade your Mitaka correlator...upgrades are so important! ;)
how random. Who comes up with these little games?
I love this idea. I am going to try it myself!!
Carrie
I tried it, quite odd, very interesting!
Ok I seriously laughed out loud at several of these.. I'm glad you did this!
Post a Comment