Their tap dance is a hula dance and when Sophia did the hula she put her whole self into it!
These are some of the pictures I took before we went to the recital.
Isabella was very good with these pictures, I never even had to ask her to do anything, she was just all over the poses.


4 comments:
oh my goodness. This is the cutest post ever! I can't believe they had a little dance recital and I couldn't be there! Were Grammy and Pop there?
And I'm so impressed that Isabella actually went through with it. In all the pictures when they're on stage she's the only one who's actually pointing her toes or looking up and all that stuff.
Very cute. And the picture where both the girls are in their ballet outfits in front of the piano posing...Phia's face looks just like you Vera! Probably even a picture i'm remembering of you in the same pose and outfit.
It was so awesome, and so worth Faron and Vera's money all year (easy for me to say, another bene of Grandmotherhood). Phia really was amazing, being the youngest in the class and not really even old enough to BE in the class. She danced as well or better than any. And you can see Isabella's great form! It was precious, even the dances they weren't in.
Oh my goodness! They are just too cute! Sounds like it was a good time!
Oh what a good time I had watching these beautiful young ladies. I was so proud of them. YEA! Good job done... lots of love from G...
Post a Comment