Here are Lane and Alexander playing together, boys gotta stick together in this group of girl domination.
Isabella always wants to climb trees so she loved it when Grandpa put the ladder up to the tree and they all took turns climbing up and hanging on the branches. They did this for an hour probably!
Three little girl cousins. Ella caught a lady bug, so they were all looking at that.
All the Hopper cousins in one place!
Eating hotdogs that Grandma grilled.
For part of Faron's Father's Day present I got a hotel in St. Joe Saturday night. That way we could have our own celebration for him in the midst of our Father's day travels. We also got to have lots of fun in the pool. We swam Saturday night, and then again Sunday morning. Sunday Grammy and Aunt Lora came to swim with us too and the kids loved that.
Pop and Uncle Lou getting thier Father's day presents. This one was from Grammy, but she also included Alexander, because Alexander is the noticer of all shoes.
The girls were "helping" Aunt Lora put on her make-up, and since I never wear make-up, and Isabella is highly fascinated with it (and all fashion type things) they had a grand time.


5 comments:
Busy Father's Day weekend, eh? Cousins everywhere! I like the picture of Isabella in the tree. Your kids sure do strike some poses for the camera. Levi knows to look at the camera, but not necessarily smile yet.
Looks like all were enjoying the swim, I think Bell takes to the water like a duck. But the rest looked to be having just as much fun... Yea Fathers Day!!!!!
Wow! Looks like everyone had a fabulous time! Wow! What awesome pictures too!
I love those Hopper pictures! Of course I do cause they're out in the country, where childhood memories should be! that tree climbing one is a framer, and also the girls and the ladybug (yeah for not screaming about a bug). then I love the swimming ones too. I hope Faron had as much fun as we did, it being his day and all! Glad you got the shoes pic too, heehee.
Oh and Aunt Lora and the makeup is always a classic. Have one like that with Gabe in her lap!
Post a Comment