Friday, June 22, 2007

Our new house


wanna see my new house? We signed a contract today!
Yippee!
Wanna buy/rent my old house? :)


If you want to see more you can click here

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!! Party at Vera's place...y'all got the room for it now!!! What a total blessing!! I'm so incredibly excited for you guys (okay okay and a bit jealous ;))...so is there an identical place next door for us!? Congrats on such a beautiful place!!!

annie said...

yea yea yea yea! I can't wait to see it and sleep in the basement!

Sallygram said...

That house, is a very very very fine house. With 4 kids in the yard, life used to be soooo crowded. Now all the people have their own bedroom. And, ah, you'll fill the huge tub, while Faron put his feet up in the basement that's finished, already, y, y.

Anonymous said...

Contrats!! Yay, it's gorgeous! Where is it? Are you going far? I'm so excited for your family!!


Little Dread Mama

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Vera! I'm so excited for you! It's beautiful! And look at all that space!

Unknown said...

WOW Vera! It looks awesome! I like it all, especially that bathtub! The view too! :) What a blessing!