Wednesday, June 13, 2007

issues

My computer ate my last batch of pictures, no biggie, I can recreate them, but I have nothing to post right now! I have to wait for a new "hub" before I can download any more. So, this is what I have for you, my faithful readers.

Alexander was playing with Arianna and wearing his cool new hat (actually it is Isabella's cool hat.













Arianna is now a mover and a shaker. She is all over the place all the time! She doesn't crawl yet, but she does scooch all over the floor on her knees and arms (like Sophia did), and sometimes on the back of her head (like Isabella did). She also now has command of her hands, so she chases down toys that are on the floor and then chews on them. Yesterday she chased a train piece all around the living room floor (since it kept rolling away from her) and when she would catch it she would shove it into her mouth.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that hat,, goes with your beautiful eyes..

Anonymous said...

So getting a kick out of Alexander's beautiful Tiara! Love it! Your baby is getting so big!

annie said...

Oh my, I would flip out if the computer lost some of my pictures.
Is Arianna sitting up yet?

Sallygram said...

It's good to be king. That Ari will NOT be held down by a thing.

Vera said...

no, Ari isn't sitting yet