Saturday, May 26, 2007

Crazy Cousin Day

Isaiah and Nehemiah are in town (with Auntie Angie of course) so Tuesday we went up to Grammy and Pop's house, while they were all at work, and had a day of mass cousin play. 6 kids, 5 and under. It was crazy, but it was fun. And really for that many kids, it wasn't that crazy!

Jumping on the bed, sorry Grammy. Oh wait, Grammy doesn't say no, so they were probably fine. My kids jump on their beds, so it doesn't even cross their mind that they maybe shouldn't.









































This is a picture of all the boy chaos that was happening in this room. Isaiah was flipping the lights off and on, Alexander is playing with a swinging fan, pushing th buttons to make it beep over and over again, and Nehemiah is opening and closing the doors on the TV.

















Then Angie and I were done in, so we got them all to sit still and watch Full House, my girls favorite show!

5 comments:

Sara said...

SO, so cute! Love family days like this!

Sallygram said...

Oh Lordie, it's Pop who doesn't want to see the destruction going on when he's not there! Lucky for us he's not a big blog reader! By the time I got home the house was spotless and Angie had dinner on! And that's what wives do, buffer the poor old workhorse from the chaos, right? I need a wife.

Anonymous said...

LOL @ Sally's comment! :) I love the chaos of kids (Cids?)! Sounds like y'all had a blast! "Ahhhhhhh...What ever happened to predictibility?
The milkman, the paperboy, evening TV..."

Anonymous said...

It looks they all had so much fun! I remember Full House, it was one of my favorite shows. I'll still make Eric stop if he pass it as we're clicking through the channels!

Anonymous said...

Hee Hee... glad to see all were having fun. Furniture can be replaced but smiles and good times only come when your truly having a good time with your cousins. Way to go little ones.