Monday, May 14, 2007

Star Trek Marathon




Vera and I have been doing a Star Trek Marathon at night. It has been fun to unwind with the "old" series. I have memories of watching it with my parents when I was a kid and she never saw it. I have been trying not jump up and down when I know something is about to happen and spoil it for her.

6 comments:

Vera said...

Faron was testing my blog to see if our internet filter would let me use it. It's a picky thing, that filter.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking it must have been him. Star Trek marathon, that sounds like fun. I've only seen an episode here and there. I bet Eric would love to do something like that!

Sallygram said...

Wow, Faron has time to fool with the blog? He must have gotten a new life!

Anonymous said...

Hey I think Faron finally got a life too... I love Star Trek. Good clean watching... G

annie said...

we like to rent ER. You and Faron might like that too.

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize how many TOS (The Original Series) episodes I had actually seen until I was looking through an episode listing...they're just about all classic in one way or the other! I liked Mirror, Mirror; The Naked Time; Trouble with Tribbles and The City on the Edge of Forever. Enjoy the trip down "memory" lane :)