Ari's new skill is growling. It is so cute and funny! She just makes these cute growling noises. I put her to bed the other night and she just layed in her bed for 20 minutes growling away!
Sunday, May 06, 2007
smiles
Just some cute pictures of Arianna and Faron playing. Arianna's personality really comes out strong at night, after the other kids are in bed. So she was laying with Faron on the bed talking and laughing with Papa.
Ari's new skill is growling. It is so cute and funny! She just makes these cute growling noises. I put her to bed the other night and she just layed in her bed for 20 minutes growling away!


Ari's new skill is growling. It is so cute and funny! She just makes these cute growling noises. I put her to bed the other night and she just layed in her bed for 20 minutes growling away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
She is nothing short of a delight!
those are very sweet. I remember pictures very similar to these, with Sophia. Where they're sticking out their tongues.
Oh my gosh, could she be any cuter?!? Faron is such an awesome dad.. ;)
Look at that beautiful big smile! She is just the cutest baby girl! Faron looks like he is having so much fun too!
Post a Comment