Kris had a harp there and Isabella WANTS a harp! I'm not positive why, but I think it is from seeing them in the orchestra when we go to the KC Ballet for the Nutcracker every Christmas. Whatever the reason, she likes them and she has been asking for a harp for probably a year. So Kris was so very nice to her and brought her harp down to where we were sitting and gave us a concert, and then she let the girls play too.
At first Isabella was too shy to play, she kept saying that she didn't want to. So Sophia played first and I took this picture of Isabella looking on, though still denying that she wanted to play.
Eventually she did play!
Down by the pond


3 comments:
I love the picture of seeing Faron and the girls through the Harp. Very neat composition.
Sounds like so much fun! And it looks like it must have been so beautiful! Great pictures too!
I totally love the pic of Faron and Isabella from behind, but the FIRST one with Isabella looking through the harp - before Sophia was playing it - tugged at me. Beautiful!
Post a Comment