Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hair and climbing

Arianna's hair is very crazy today. Tuesday night she had a shower, then Papa was getting her dressed and he brushed her hair



It was so funny, we just kept looking at it and petting it and it would bounce right back. Today, two days later, it is still sticking up, even after yesterday when I wet it down twice and brushed it forward! It kind of flips up on the ends, makes me wonder if it is going to curl.

Yesterday she got a hat put on, for the first time. I wonder how she made it this long without this happening before. I have a million pictures of Alexander as a tiny tiny baby with many different hats on...
straight back with his fingers, just to see what it would do. Well, this is what it did.


Alexander learned how to crawl out of his crib, I am amazed that it has taken him this long to discover it. With all the climbing he does I have thought for months that he was going to crawl out, but he didn't. Now the party's over. Yesterday he came out 4 times before finally laying down for a nap.

This morning I woke up to Alexander crawling into my bed, with a cereal bar in his hand that he wanted me to open!

5 comments:

Sara said...

I. HEART. THIS. PICTURE. With the tiara. Love the way she's smiling.. she's so beautiful. Is she smiling at Isabella? I know you know this, but you're so lucky to have such a gorgeous family. ;)

Anonymous said...

WOW... Love that wild hair.. hee hee. She has a winning smile. cant wait to hug an kiss them on Sat.

Christina said...

I am so loving that hair of hers! You have such beautiful children Vera!

Sallygram said...

I love the way she's looking at the sister---Sophia? looks like her hands. She loves everyone so much, it's awesome.

Vera said...

It is Isabella, the stage director, putting the crown on Arianna.