Thursday, May 17, 2007

Playing with my camera

I was playing with my camera today trying to get some good shots for my last photography class next week. I got a couple that I really like.
Sophia is the statue of liberty :)















6 comments:

annie said...

those are some good pictures. I like the one of Xander with his hands in his pocket. And the Arianna up close one is really pretty. She has nice coloring. Also I like the one of Xander playing with the grass.
Lady Liberty did in fact wear sunglasses, so good job Phia. And Bella...lovely and photogenic as always.

Sallygram said...

I love those! Love the curly locks and the pockets and the red shoes and the flower girl and that closeup of Ari and how did Phia become so aware of the statue of L?

Vera said...

Sophia is always being the statue of liberty, They have seen the pictures from when we went there when Isabella was a baby, and it has been in some books we read. I don't know why it fascinates them so.

Anonymous said...

Neet pictures.. I bet you all had a good time at the musical. We used to do that when the kids were little, I doubt they remember though... Love the pictures.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these pictures! They are great! What kind of camera do you have?

Sara said...

Oh, girlfriend's gettin' GOOD at some picture takin'! These rock, Vera! (helps when you have adorable subjects)